Bringing LAPD out to the community.
CPAB's (Community Police Advisory Board) mission is to partner with LAPD to make our community safer. Through dialog and projects we:
- Provide a Voice for the police department to the public, while offering a platform for the public to share concerns about crime and safety in West Valley.
- Bridge the Gap between our community and the police department
- Make our Area a Safer place to live.
CPABs' Monthly Meeting takes place on the 2nd Wednesday of the month.
- At 6:30 pm - Open dialog with Senior Lead Officers (SLO)
- At 7:00 pm - Call to order
- At 8:30 pm - Adjourn
The meetings are open to the community.
Taking part in "CPAB BCommunity" starts with a simple question: Do you have any thoughts or ideas for the above that you would like to start on even if you do not know how to start?
Start by joining the meeting.
West Valley Police Station Community Room
19020 Vanowen St.
Reseda, CA 91335
All meetings are open to the public, and community activists are particularly welcome to attend.